Getting started with a divorce: from an attorney’s perspective
Free educational eleven-part email series – sign up now
This email series is designed for those who are considering a divorce and for the family members and friends who want to help.
Each email poses a focus question, starting with the decision to divorce: how do you know when you are ready to begin the process? The second email asks about your resources, with ideas to help develop realistic expectations. The email series is in eleven parts and sent every four days. Each email takes 10 – 15 minutes of your time and gives you tools to anticipate what comes next in the divorce process. Addressing these questions helps generate confidence in the tough decisions. The email series helps you determine what kind of assistance will be best for you.
The timing of the series offers an opportunity to pace yourself, perhaps to slow down, to take a few weeks to look ahead and consider the issues that will affect the outcome of your divorce.
The email series is free. We do not share your email address and you can unsubscribe at any time. After sign-up, you will receive a Confirmation & Welcome, followed by Exercise (1). Four days later, you will receive Exercise (2), continuing with the next Exercise every 4 days until you have received all 11 emails.
Five reasons you’ll benefit from this free information:
Don’t wait until you get served with divorce papers to start thinking about your plan.
1. When thinking about divorce, there are certain important questions that need to be asked. You’ll find these questions stated in simple terms. What is the first step?
2. Get essential information about the legal process and the personal, emotional aspects of divorce – from the perspective of a divorce attorney who has seen thousands of divorces.
3. You’ll have information to help decide if you are ready to move ahead with your divorce: learn about good timing.
4. Guidance to focus on one topic at a time: facing the difficult questions deliberately allows for wiser choices.
5. With practical advice for each step of getting ready, you’ll feel more confident. Learn how to choose a lawyer, a mediator…..the email series outlines 7 options for you to consider.
The email series is free because we want you to discover the confidence you’ll have after taking these steps, developing your plan for a thoughtful divorce. Keep your dignity. Keep your integrity.